Looking Back, Looking Forward
In January 2006, I set the following goals for myself:
1) Complete a triathlon
2) Lose 30 pounds
3) Vacation in Toronto
4) Save more money
5) Eliminate credit card debt
6) Go on dates with Craig more often
7) Enjoy Milwaukee nightlife and entertainment.
I have succesfully completed #1, #4, #6 and #7.
The new job, selling our house, and moving from Wisconsin to Florida were NOT on that list and were also successfully completed.
For 2007, my goals are:
1) Lose 45 pounds
2) Eliminate credit card debt
3) Complete a half marathon
4) Complete a course/class for professional development
5) Participate in a small group bible study
What do you want to do this year?