The List That Just Won't End
This is gearing up to be a busy week. I've got the big things under control: Truman's passport application has been filed so we can go back to Canada and show him off to the Canadian family and the nanny accepted our position on Monday, but there are a lot of little things that I'd wanted to wrap up before heading back to work:
- Making all of my solicitation calls for the Junior League fundraiser
- Tagging and tallying all of my items for the Junior League garage sale
- Put pictures of Truman in his albums and some picture frames for Craig to take in to work,
- Read the first half of a book a friend sent to me that her mom is writing
- Read a book (The Story of Edgar Sawtelle)
- Either get out for a walk, do some yoga or play some Wii every day
- And the list goes on and on...
And with less than one week to go before I head back to work, it's beginning to look like something's going to fall by the wayside.
Argh. I'm just not mentally prepared to go back to work. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE what I do. I just can't grasp what my new routine will feel like (other than exhausting). Part of me really wishes that I could just stay home with Truman. And the other part of me knows that I'd be absolutely bored out of my noggin within a couple of weeks.
I have full confidence that everything will work out just fine. I need to stop thinking about the impending return and instead focus on all of the fun that I'm going to have this week.
Did I mention that Maria's coming to visit this weekend?! Talk about the PERFECT way to go out!